Monday 1 June 2015

Recent body shop haul!

I've really been loving the Body Shop recently. It seems that not only are they the place for the sweetest smelling body butters and shower gels they're also on point with their skincare at the moment. 
My love affair started last year with their camomile cleansing balm. There is no competition for this and a flannel at removing makeup. I use it as a first cleanse in the evening to get all my makeup off and then follow up with Lush's ultrabland. It's a winning combo. 
Since then they've really been on it with their new releases. Skincare and the classics alike, they've churned them out and they've all been such winners judging by the reviews in the blogging world! 
I finally decided it was time to get involved and last week I scurried down to my local to see what I could get my hands on. 



2 gorgeous smelling shower gels, the much raved about vitamin e serum in oil, and the vitamin c face spray. 
The shower gels smell a-mazing and they're so nice to use they're a bit more expensive than my normal choices but it makes them a bit more luxurious! It's all about the unusual scents and I chose moringa and mojito which are really brightening up my mornings!
I've written about my love for the vitamin C spray in my facial sprays post, it's a beauty and definitely becoming a staple in my skincare routine! Such an simple step to add a real glow to my skin it's a no brainier really. 
The vitamin E serum in oil is so lovely, I use it at night and my skin is so smooth by the morning! Like honestly, baby bum smooth. It's one of Caroline Hirons' recommendations and, once again the queen does good! I really think it's improving the look of my scars and I'm so happy I picked it up. It's definitely a new favourite and a lot cheaper than my usual oil obsessions! Kiehl's and Clarins I'm looking at you...

Have you picked up anything from the body shop recently? What do you think of my picks? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Topknots and Treasures. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig